Westminster – 4 Millbank London SW1
On Millbank opposite the Victoria Tower Gardens near the Palace of Westminster.
If you arrive a little early for your lesson why not grab a smoothie or juice at Crussh in the atrium.
Directions & Nearest Tube
The Club is 5 mins walk from Westminster station, 8 mins walk from St James Park Street station and 15 mins walk from Victoria station. See map below.
The entrance to 4 Millbank is on the corner of Millbank and Great Peter Street. Enter through the revolving doors. At the top of the stairs is the building security / reception desk. Behind and very slightly right of this is an entrance to the atrium. Head inside the atrium, down the stairs towards Crussh Juice Bar. At the bottom of the stairs turn hard left and go through the doors. The Health Club entrance is at the end of the Hall on the right.
Membership Not Required
You don’t need to be a member to take lessons at this venue.
Monday to Friday 0600 to 2100
Saturday 0800 to 1800
Sunday 0800 to 1800
What We Do Here
- Warm – average temperature 29 degrees
- Dedicated private lane for lessons
- 1.2m deep option if you prefer to be able to stand throughout
- 1.8m deep option for treading water and deep water confidence
At the club reception let them know that you have a lesson with Immerse. Your name will be checked against lessons for the day and you will be asked to sign in. If this is your first visit ask Reception for a wristband for the locker.
What To Bring
- Swimsuit – one piece swimsuit preferred for women
- Towel – provided but you may wish to bring your own
- £2 deposit – for the locker wristband
- Goggles – we can advise on goggles if you don’t have any
- Flip flops – optional but recommended to avoid slips
- Swimcap – optional but helpful if you have long hair
- Your own special lotions and potions – optional – the club does have hair/body shampoo in the showers
From the club reception, follow the signs to the changing rooms. The pool is accessed from near the changing rooms. Your instructor will meet you at the pool.
The changing rooms have all the usual facilities including hairdryers.
Last Lessons Of The Day / Club Closing Times
Please note the club closing times below and plan your changing and departure accordingly.
Monday to Friday: last lesson finishes 2015, club closes 2100
Saturday: last lesson finishes 1800, club closes 1815
Sunday: last lesson finishes 1800, club closes 1815