When do you run intensive lessons?
We run intensive lessons/courses every week of the year. We do not teach kids so you are not tied to school terms. And you don’t have to wait for a start date.
Where do you run intensive lessons?
We usually run these at our City location. However they can very occasionally be run at our West End location depending on the days and times you are looking for.
How far in advance should I book?
As far in advance as possible! Especially for popular times of the year (like mid-terms, Christmas, Easter and Summer).
This way you have a much better chance that we can get you the days and times you are looking for and with one instructor throughout.
If you leave it to the last second we will do our absolute best to get you in but it may mean more than one instructor and a mix of days and times.
Can I start tomorrow?
Possibly. Best to give us a call to check availability. If you leave it to the last second we will do our absolute best to get you in but it may mean you need to work with more than one instructor, at more than one venue and a mix of days and times.
How flexible are intensive lessons?
Our intensive lessons are as flexible as it is possible to be!
- you may book five, ten or fifteen lessons*
- you may set these up as you like
- you may start any day of the week
* we can also adjust the packages to flex with the number of lessons you can do.
How are intensive lessons/courses set up?
As you like! You can choose.
Here are some ideas. But feel free to let us know what works for you.
Five Lessons Over:
one week: one a day Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
two weeks: one a day eg Monday Wednesday Friday Monday Wednesday
three weekends: one a day Saturday Sunday Saturday Sunday Saturday
Ten Lessons Over:
one week: two a day Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
two weeks: one a day Monday to Friday and again Monday to Friday
five weeks: two a week
five weekends: one a day on Saturdays and Sundays
Fifteen Lessons Over:
five weeks: three a week
Is there a fixed start day?
No. But we recommend starting on a weekday. Sometimes a weekend is possible.
What time of day is best?
Weekday mornings are best. Weekday afternoons are next best. Weekends are best after this. This way you will have the same instructor throughout.
If you are really keen on evening intensives then we can do these but you will most likely have more than one instructor. (Saying that each instructor will liaise the other so they always know where you are up to). We recommend booking evening intensives as far in advance as possible.
When are intensive lessons a great idea?
Intensive lessons are a great idea in certain situations such as:
- you have limited time: eg are visiting London from another part of the UK or overseas
- you are out of time! eg you are off on holiday/have your PADI open water very soon
- you have time now that you wouldn’t usually have: eg you are on gardening leave or in between jobs, OR
- you are looking to become confident in water or overcome a fear of water. This is because intensive lessons allow limited time for any old beliefs/fears to take grip again AND you will see results in a short space of time which will keep you motivated
If you’d like to chat about intensive lessons just give us a call on
+44 (0)20 8802 1122.